Waiting on a Miracle

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Waiting Again!!!!

Well, I'm still waiting!! It has only been 2 days & I feel like it has been a year! I haven't broken down & POAS yet...but each morning I get the urge. I'm thinking about not testing at all & just being surprised Friday. If I go this route, I won't check my messages until I get home from work...this way if it is bad news, I have the entire weekend to sulk over it. (I'm worried if I test too early that there will be residule hcg from the trigger shot. Any thoughts?)

I still feel NOTHING!!! I wish there was a sign to tell me one way or another if this cycle worked. I keep looking at the pictures of my embryos & I can't help to wonder if they are still inside me, or if they "fell" out! Well, 3 more days to go......I wonder if I'll make it! Take care & best wishes to all!!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Only 2 more days! Hang in there and stay positive!!

    -JulieB

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Patty said…

    Only two days to go and I agree with your waiting and not POAS. Residual hcg can stay in your system for 10 days from what I understand and I have been duped by the super faint positive only to get AF a day later. I know it is waaaaayyyyy tough so if ya cave I completely understand. Sending you loads of positive vibes for Fridays blood test.
    ssck's

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Jenn said…

    Just wanted to say I'm as impatient as you are! Just waiting for tomorrow! Good luck doesn't quite cover how much I am hoping for good news!
    Also- I think it is normal not to have symptoms at this point in an IVF cycle- my friend said she felt nothing and on alittlepregnant.com Julie kept mentioning she didn't feel anything for quite a while.
    GL!
    Jenn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home