Waiting on a Miracle

Monday, October 25, 2004

Day 8 -- Cluck Cluck!

Before I give my lame update, I just have to congratulate my wonderful sista, who got her BFP today!!!! If you missed the wonderful news, you can check it out on her site!! I am so excited for her & for the the entire sistahood...it truly is a win for the team!! I know she has a long way to go...but I just have a wonderful feeling about this!!!

I had my morning ultrasound & bloodwork today. I walked in at 6:10, and there were already over 30 names on the list...I guess I am getting up at 4:15 tomorrow morning! Anyway, the doctor measured all my follies, as I did everything in my power to keep my mouth shut & just "go with the flow"! She rattled off a bunch of measurements ranging from 11 to 16 on both sides & then she mentioned that there were 5 on the left & 4 on the right that were less than 10. She also said that I will probably have 1 or 2 more days of stims. I had to start the Antagon tonight & tomorrow morning I need to go back for another round of b/w & antoher u/s. I am getting very excited!! I feel great, except for some fullness in my ovaries. I almost screamed today when a girl in my class hugged me. She hugged me way to tight & I was worried that my eggs would "pop" out! I got over it...but I am curious to see them in the morning!

Oh well, I guess it is fitting that I am getting up before the crack of dawn...I need to make sure the rooster is up! Cluck-cluck!!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Crista said…

    You've definitely got a "gang" of sistas who have your back, so like Janet said, they BETTER treat you right and take good care of you! :)

    I'm getting so excited for you, too, and I love how positve you are sounding.

    Grow Cara's eggies, GROW!

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Patty said…

    Ms Cara keep on roosting and making those eggies. The whole sistahood is rooting for you. I am sure the doctors are taking good care of you unless they want the sistas to come and set them straight...now that won't be a pretty scene.

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger barb said…

    Cara,
    I am so excited for you. This has been such a long wait for you and you deserve this so much. I will be rooting for you and your nest full of eggs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home