Waiting on a Miracle

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Retrieval in the AM

I am so sorry that I haven't been around all week. Waking up at 4:30 AM everyday has really taken its toll -- not to mention all the work I have had to do at home (grading papers & warning notices). I've been in bed every night this week before 9 PM!!! So -- I am very sorry that I haven't written on any of your blogs this week. I will have plenty of time this week to catch up.

Other than being exhausted...I feel fine! I did my HCG trigger shot last night, so my retrieval is tomorrow morning at 9:30. I am very excited & nervous. I was a bit bummed out that I have to take Friday off & miss the Halloween festivities at school. I know the parents & my co-workers will be thinking WTF...because I never take off...unless I am having a D&C! Well, I am so tired & I am way past my "new" bedtime! I hope I am feeling OK after the retrieval...and I will be sure to update you all when I get back!
Thank you for all your luv & support!! -- Cara

1 Comments:

  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Patty said…

    Oh Cara...no need to appoligize. We know this week has been very busy for you. I am wishing you the best of luck for your retrieval. I am just so excited for you. I hope you get many, many good eggies for your dh's sperm to fertilize. You are almost there. How long before you get the IVF? Does the screening take awhile?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home