Waiting on a Miracle

Friday, October 29, 2004

A Baker's Dozen

They took 13 eggs out today! My husband told me that in Italy, (where he grew up), 13 is a lucky number...I'm not sure I believe him, but I guess it is something to keep me calm for now! I didn't get sick, I just feel a bit achy & bloated. I am very tired...so this is all for now...but I should have a fertility report tomorrow. I am praying that most fertilize & that they make it until Wednesday for transfer. (I might get a call to come in Monday, which would mean we would have to forgo the PGD -- the other scenario is that none of them make it & there is no transfer.) So I made it past one more hurdle, but there are about 50 more to get over! Have a great night & hopefully I can catch-up tomorrow!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Carol P said…

    Oh Cara - I agree 13 is a good number. I so want this IVF to be a Big Fat Success for you. Know that I'm keeping everything crossed for you. I hope everything is smooth sailing from here. Lots of luck!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home