Waiting on a Miracle

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

No News is Good News?????

I am going crazy here with this "No News is Good News" crap. I was checking my cell phone all day for messages, as well as my home voice mail. I was very happy that I didn't hear anything, but I am still freaking out over the outcome of the PGD. Why would an RE office keep people strung along like this? The last I heard, (on Saturday), I had 7 embryos.....I haven't heard a number since then....That was 3 DAYS AGO!!!!!

I'm taking the day off tomorrow & I should receive a call in the morning regardless of the outcome. If I am having my transfer tomorrow, then they will give me my arrival time...if all the embies are gone or abnormal, then the doctor will let me know what happened. I have HUGE knots in my stomach that I can't keep under control. Part of it is that I am CONSTANTLY hungry....(like when I am pregnant)...the other part is I am totally nervous. The freaking WAITING NEVER ends! I feel better that I got some of this out...so I guess my blog is doing its job! I realize these posts lately have been so boring...but this is all I have on my mind! Thank you for all your prayers....they are keeping me going!!! Best wishes to all, Cara

2 Comments:

  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Crista said…

    Boring?! Are you kidding?! I've been on the edge of my seat over here!!

    Still sending up lots of prayers for you Cara, and so hoping (so very much) that this will be it for you. I can't believe they're keeping you hanging, and they better damn well call first thing tomorrow morning. I'm looking forward to some more good news!!!!

    (((((((((Hugs))))))))))

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger barb said…

    These post have been anything but boring. I feel like I'm in the torturous waiting process with you. I so hope they call you this morning with a good number of healthy embies to implant. Sending prayers up for you. Hugs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home