Waiting on a Miracle

Monday, November 01, 2004

Passed one more hurdle!

Thank you all for sending some prayers...my little ones stuck it out & made it to PGD today. According to the nurse, tonight & tomorrow are critical days. She didn't know how many embryos I had left, but she said no news is good news. They went forward with the PGD, and by tomorrow they should know if any are normal. If so, then we go ahead with transfer on Wednesday....if not, then this cycle is over! I am very thankful that I at least made it this far...but I am anxious to find out the outcome! These past 3 days have been the longest of my life & I don't know how I am going to get through tomorrow! To top it all off, the progesterone shots I am taking are giving me major IPS! This cracks me up everytime I get happy about my sore boobs because my embryos aren't even in me! Oh well, I guess I am having fun cracking myself up! Here comes the HUGE PGD hurdle...I pray that I can make it over this one!!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger Carol P said…

    Just think of your IPS's as training for the second that your live embryos are stuck in you. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow as you have the longest wait of the entire TTC process. Best of wishes for a happy and successful IVF!

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Patty said…

    Hooray! I am sure you will have some embies to be transferred tomorrow. The day is finally here. I can't wait for your IPS to turn to RPS. Your long waiting is almost over. I am so excited for you!

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Summer Girl said…

    YIPPEE!! Thats wonderful! It will turn out to be just grrrreat!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home