Waiting on a Miracle

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Fertilization Report

I just got the call this morning that of the 13 eggs, 12 of them fertilized & only 7 survived to this morning. So we have 7 embryos that I pray make it to Monday. If I don't have at least 4 "good" ones, then they won't do the PGD testing. I feel like I am cutting it very close with 7 today. My husband keeps reminding me that there is nothing I can do about it now....so I just sit, wait, and pray that this all works out! Take care & thanks for all your support!

7 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger Patty said…

    Cara,
    I will be saying a prayer for your 7 embryos. Hopefully these embies are the the strong ones and will grow and grow. 7 is a lucky number.

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fingers, toes, and legs all crossed for you and your embies.

    +++
    sharon

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Crista said…

    I'm here sitting, waiting, and praying with you, Cara. Also holding your hand across cyber space, and willing those 7 to stay strong.

    ((((HUGS))))

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger barb said…

    Cara, I will be praying for you and all 7 of your little embies!! I have everything crossed for you that these seven are strong and will be implanted soon!! Hugs

     
  • At 4:42 AM, Blogger Carol P said…

    Good luck with your little 7 today!!!

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    7 is very good! Hope you have at least 4 so you can go ahead with the PGD.
    Thinking of you today.

     
  • At 6:49 AM, Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home