Waiting on a Miracle

Sunday, November 07, 2004

I'm in the 1 week wait!

I want to thank you all for putting-up with me through this insanity...and more importantly, I want to thank you all for giving me so much luv & support!!!! I am officially a mess right now! I am 4 days past the 5 day transfer...and I don't feel a thing!!! At 9 dpo last time, I had a positive on a pregnancy test & I was starving all the time.........why do I feel NOTHING?!? Every once in a while, I break out into the Chorus Line song Nothing...my husband thinks I'm crazy...but that's not new! Every waking minute has been spent wondering if I am pregnant or if I feel anything that leads me believe I am pregnant. It took every last iota of sanity that I have to not pee on a stick this morning! I must have been on crack when I decided to buy a box of FRE 2 weeks ago. I thought it was a good idea to have some tests in the house in case I wanted to do one the night before the beta (so that I don't have to find out it is a BFN in school). Well, I should have waited for that day to buy them....because now they are torturing me!

All the IPS I had when I started the progesterone are gone except the sore & huge boobs. My husband and I were laughing that noone needs implants...they just need progesterone shots in their butt!!! Anyway, I can't seem to escape thinking about this cycle....I was in Party City the other day & Ace of Base was playing over the loud speaker..."All that she wants is another baby....." I though WTF, this song is 10 years old & it has to be playing today to really make me feel crazy?!?!?

Well, I've made plans for my next cycle....we are going to try on our own without meds for a few months. I feel good knowing there is a plan in place if this cycle doesn't work. I have 5 more days of this torture.....hopefully going to work will take my mind off of this for a few minutes! Take care & thank you for everything!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Feeling NO symptoms can be as much of a pg symptom as having bunches of them, so hang in there girlie! You are almost there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home