Waiting on a Miracle

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I'm in a CYCLE!!!!

Yeah!!! I finally made it IVF!!!! I was so anxious last night I couldn't sleep. I felt like a kid again waiting for Christmas morning!! I got up early & got to the RE's office by 6:15 AM...and there were already about 30 people in front of me. I was shocked it was SO crowded! They finally called me for bloodwork by 7 AM, and then shortly thereafter I was called for the ultrasound. I was horrified when the doctor walked in the room because it was the A-HOLE who found my last angel w/o a heartbeat. (He was very heartless and insensitive that day.) I was surprised at how nice he was today! He had a hard time finding my left ovary, but once it was found he said that everything looked nice & quiet. I got the call later in the day that the bloodwork was OK & I am to start the stim shots TONIGHT!!!

I am so excited & nervous all at the same time! I am on 450 units of Follistim tonight & then 225 2X's per day. I go in again Saturday morning to see what all this does to my body! The funny thing is that I don't understand what they are talking about when they are rattling off then numbers on each side....I don't ask about my FSH or E2 numbers....I am just content knowing that everything is OK! Ignorance is Bliss!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Great news! How exciting!
    Hope you gets some nice results on Saturday.
    Good luck!

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Crista said…

    I'd be with you on not knowing what half those numbers mean, and here's hoping you won't even be learning it all, and this will be THE cycle!! I'm here, cheering you on as always. I'm so glad you're so excited!!!!

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Patty said…

    Hip, hip hooray! I am so darned excited for you. This has been such a long road and finally you are starting your cycle. It sends goosebumps all over just thinking about what this means. I am wishing you the best of luck and praying for a bfp this cycle. I really think this will be your month.

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Summer Girl said…

    That is awesome Cara! I hope your drug cocktails and shoot ups do wonders for you! How have the meds been treating ya? Feeling ok?
    ((((hugs))))
    Katie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home