Waiting on a Miracle

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's a BOY!!!!!

I am thrilled to announce the birth of my third baby!!! Andrew was born Thursday 1/17 weighing 7 lbs. and 19 inches long. We are all home and doing fine. I am happy to report that there are NO signs of down's syndrome. This ordeal has really taught me a huge lesson. Andrew is absolutely perfect.....but I have to be honest, I would feel that way even if he did have down's.

The twins are going through an adjustment period. If it were up to them, they would be all over him 24/7!!! It was difficult being away from them for 5 days while I was in the hospital. I'm so happy to be home & very thankful that my husband is home this week & my mom will be here next week.

Well, that is it for now.....take care & thank you for all your positive thoughts & prayers. :)

7 Comments:

  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Kether said…

    Oh Congrats Cara! Welcome Andrew!!
    I'm so happy to hear that there are no signs of DOwn's. I learned how nerve wracking that can be with soft markers and not knowing with my niece since she had a two vessel umbilical cord. They had my poor brother and SIL a nervous wreck.
    Prayers for you guys as you adjust to being a family of FIVE!!

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Crista said…

    Holy shit, I read Kether's comment and "family of FIVE" hit me. Wowser! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! So thrilled for you, and hoping your hubby will be okay with you e-mailing a photo or two when you can! :)

     
  • At 6:05 AM, Blogger Leeah said…

    CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you that everything is ok with Andrew! Welcome to the world, little Andrew!

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger barb said…

    Congratulations and Welcome to the world BABY ANDREW!!!

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Patty said…

    Congratulations Cara! I am so excited for you. I bet the twins are very cute to see with their new brother. I hope you can send me some pics too. ;-)

     
  • At 12:36 AM, Anonymous prasad said…

    Congratulations, it was really a great news and happy to here that your baby is perfectly alright.

     
  • At 4:10 AM, Anonymous vikramsingh said…

    It was very happy to here the news.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home