Waiting on a Miracle

Thursday, January 17, 2008

39 Weeks 1 Day

Well, here I am at my scheduled c-section date. It is after mid-night on the east coast & my surgery is scheduled for 12 1/2 hours from now!!!! I don't think I will be getting much sleep tonight. I still have a few things I want to do before I go to bed. I am a nervous wreck.....but very excited at the same time! Well, I guess I'll post again once I have the baby. Please keep us in your thoughts & prayers! I won't be home until Monday if all goes as planned.

Take care & best wishes to all!

PS -- I can't wait for an update from Summer Girl!! Also, Leeah, when are you going to update us?!?

4 Comments:

  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Kether said…

    Omigosh Cara I'm so excited! You're going to have a FULL house. SO wonderful. That's my dream!

    Prayers for you to have a flawless c-section and of course a more than perfect baby! I can't wait to hear your news!

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Leeah said…

    Oh, I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about it and find out what you're having! Lots of P&PT coming to you for an easy c-section.

    I know I haven't updated my blog. I've been so behind on things since being on bedrest. I'm finally being induced on Monday, Jan. 21 at 39 weeks. I hate how they have made me wait so long when the twins are fine and full term.

    Good luck to you and I look forward to reading your update!

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Anonymous prasad said…

    don't worry. you will be fine and we will listen that you give a birth to a baby.

    http://www.kiranivfgenetic.com

     
  • At 1:58 AM, Anonymous vikramsingh said…

    all will be fine..........

     

Post a Comment

<< Home