Waiting on a Miracle

Monday, August 29, 2005

2 Months Old!!

Life is extremely busy these days. I have no time to pee let alone post & comment on blogs. The babes are doing great...eating, sleeping, & dirtying diapers. They both smile often & are gaining weight as well. We go to the doctor on Friday, so I am anxious to see how much they weigh.

I'm doing Fine. Breastfeeding is taking its toll, but I am much better at it now than I was in the beginning. I still have 15 pounds to lose, and I am frustrated that my uterus is not back to normal yet. Sorry for TMI -- but I am still bleeding! Will it ever end? (I finally stopped the Lovenox last week). When I get annoyed by all this, I look at my two munchkins & just smile...it is all worth it! My husband and I are just so thrilled with these babes.

Well, I have to run...I hope to catch-up on all your blogs soon. Quickly though, Lynn, I am so happy that all is well with you....Congrats to Janet on her babe's birth...Cara, I am pulling for you this cycle--best wishes with IVF!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Patty said…

    Yea....you're back! So good to hear from you and all is going good with your babies. I would think stopping the lovenox will help slow your bleeding and hopefully it will stop soon. I imagine having twins would make you bleed longer. I hope you can post some pics soon. I am impressed you are breast feeding with twins. How the heck do you keep up?

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger barb said…

    Yay, You're back!! Now we need pics! I'm so glad things are going well for you and the babies. You must be exhausted and exhillerated at the same time. Now I will have to continue to stalk you until I see pics of those precious babes!

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Crista said…

    What?! I never commented on this post? I'm sure I did...anyway, just checking in on you. I don't know how you do it all with twins, but I'm so thrilled for you, and in awe of the b/fing with two!! Hope all is going well...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home