Waiting on a Miracle

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Moving Day is Approaching!

I am almost through the madness that has become my March. We are in the final stages of packing & I am lucky that the computer is still intact. I won't have a computer while we move & renovate part of the new house. I am hoping I will be in the new place in about 2 weeks...but who knows how long all our projects will really take. In the meantime, we will be staying at my mom's house. I am just totally exhausted!

I am now 23 weeks 2 days & waiting for my next round of appointments. I see the OB on 4/4 for the 1 hour glucose test; the Peri on 4/11 for a growth scan; and the Hematologist on 4/18. They upped my Lovenox again to 70 mg 2X's a day. Thank God they are checking my levels every 4 weeks. I am very anxious for the growth scan, as I want to see if my girl has fallen behind. It is very encouraging to read about other people who have had a single umbilical artery & a perfectly healthy (& even big) baby. Nors, thanks for posting & sharing your story...I'm keeping you & your little one in my thoughts & prayers too!

I spoke too soon about throwing-up...this past week I was sick 3 times...WTF??? I guess it just comes & goes. The good news is that it only happens in the morning!

Oh well, enough of my random babble. I will update whenever I can get online. Take care & Best wishes to all!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger barb said…

    I agree with Lynn. I might go crazy without updates. I hope the sickness clears up and you get some much needed rest. I can't wait to hear how the growth scan goes. Your babies will be fine.

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger Crista said…

    I also hope we don't have to wait too long for you to be hooked back up! Know that I'm always thinking of you and those two little bambinos growing strong...we've come a LONG way, baby! :) ((((BIG HUGS)))) Good luck with the move...may April be a calmer month for you Cara dear!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home