Waiting on a Miracle

Sunday, July 03, 2005

June 28th Birthday!!!

I've been trying to write this message for days....but there is no time...so here is a short version!

The babies made there grand entrance on Tuesday, after my u/s appt! The boy had low fluid in his sac, so they decided to go ahead with the c-section. I had just eaten, so they waited until 8pm to begin. This also gave my body time to get rid of my 8am heparin shot. I am thrilled to report that everything was perfect, and Sophia was 5 lbs. 7 oz. & Christian was 5 lbs. 11 oz. I am so thankful! Because of my clotting issues they put them in NICU, which was very frustrating. Sophia had jaundice, so she had to stay 2 extra nights under the lights. I was sick to leave her there, but thank God she came home on the 4th of July! My biggest worry is are they eating enough?....the worries never end.

Well, I have to run. I am so sleep deprived & on cloud nine at the same time. Take care & hopefully I will have time to post more later this century!

8 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Summer Girl said…

    OMG!! I've been stalking you (when I got a second) to find out about the babes! I'm so glad they're home and all is well! I give you TONS of credit because I have no idea how you do it with two little ones, but I'm sure you'll do a great job!! CONGRATS to you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA AND CHRISTIAN!! BTW- I love their names, now if only I could see some pictures...

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger some girl said…

    Halleluia!

    I am SO excited about this! TWO new babies- at home- and healthy!

    You must be exhausted and beaming. When you get a minute, post some pics *wink*wink*.

    Stephanie

     
  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger barb said…

    WooHoo! I've been stalking you too! I am so happy for you. Happy Birthday Sophia and Christian. Your beautiful babies are here!!

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Kether said…

    OMG!! I am SOOOO Thrilled for you!!!
    I love the names. Both those names were on my list of potential names when I was pregnant!
    Bless you guys! post pics when you can!

     
  • At 12:28 AM, Blogger Patty said…

    Holy cow!!!! I have not checked in for a few days thinking you were going to have a little more time...huge congratulations! I am so stinkin happy for you. Rest up mommy and post some pics when you can. Your double blessings need you. I love your names too.

     
  • At 3:55 AM, Blogger Leeah said…

    Congratulations! Those are beautiful names. I'm so happy for you!!!

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Crista said…

    YAAAAYYYYYY!!

    Congratulations Cara! I'm so thrilled for you and can't wait to read more when you do find a spare moment, which will not be easy!!

    Big HUGS!!!!

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Patty said…

    Cara,
    I know you are very busy. Please update when you can. We would love to see pictures when you get a chance. I see you got some sort of goofy ad on your blog too. What is up with that?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home