Waiting on a Miracle

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Nothing new to Report!

Well, I am about half way through my birth control pills...and there is really nothing to report! I guess that is a good thing! I hate that my boobs are sore & in the back of my mind I keep thinking..."maybe I'm pregnant!" (I realize that is impossible, but I am so conditioned to think that sore boobs are a pregnancy symptom!) My belly is a little bit bruised from the Lovenox injections, but it is not that bad. My pants don't irritate it & the only time I am in "pain" is when I am actually injecting the medicine. I hope the next 11 days are as easy as these past 10 day have been. The countdown is on for my appointment on the 20th...15 MORE DAYS!!!!

My class seems to be in "shape" & I am actually able to teach a lesson without too many problems. I really got spoiled with a fantastic group last year, but that's life I guess!

Well that's all for now! Take care & Best wishes, Cara

5 Comments:

  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Summer Girl said…

    Just wanted to say that I admire your strength. What you're going through to catch your dream is incredible! ((((((((hugs))))))))) and hopefully those bbs will STAY sore for a long time!

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    Cara, thanks for the note on my blog. It sounds like we should get together and dish over a cannoli (or however you spell it!). I'm just amazed that I made it through the weekend without a drink. If I weren't pregnant, my Irish ass would have been drinking at every meal (and then some...)

    Again, thanks for the support! I needed to know that I wasn't alone with these crazy in-laws of mine!!

    SSCK's

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Crista said…

    I second what Katie said!

    As for the lovenox shots, I'm sure you know this already, but do you hold ice on the spot for three minutes before injecting? That's the amount of time my Peri nurse recommended, and it helps the initial sting a lot. It still stings for a litte while after, but it definitely helps, and it supposedly helps decrease the bruising, too, though I find that's kind of hit or miss!

    Glad you class is in better shape. I admire teachers more than you know!

    ((((hugs))))

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Nothing new to report IS a good thing at this point. ;-)
    Hope the rest of the shots go smoothly and the time flies by.

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Patty said…

    Glad to hear things are status quo right now. I admire your strength and determination. The big day is getting closer and I am sure you are getting both excited and anxious. You are doing great so far.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home