Waiting on a Miracle

Monday, September 20, 2004

We Walked Away!

Well, I just wanted to finish the house saga...we walked away from it. I got so scared that if I did get pg, I wouldn't be able to take the time I needed for a maternity leave & not be able to pay for child care. So, we decided that we were going to keep our current townhouse, go through IVF now & pray for the best. I hate "planning" for a pregnancy, (because God knows nothing goes as planned!) but I couldn't live with myself if I put us in over our heads. Therefore, the new plan is to save $ like crazy, and in a year or so, regardless of a pregnancy, we are going to buy a house! The stress knots are gone from my stomach, so I think this was the right decision.

Well, that is the up to the minute...and AF is still a no show.
Take care & Best wishes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home